Donate Your Boat Today!
Support Lake Norman Community Sailing's youth and adult programs by donating your boat. As a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization you will receive the fair market value as a lawful IRS tax deduction without the hassle of trying to sell your boat. Approximately one fourth of our revenue comes from this program. The process is easy!
- If you have a boat (sailboat or powerboat) that is in working order that you wish to donate, call us at (704) 947-7245 or email photos to [email protected].
- We will ask you a few questions and set up a time to look at your boat.
- Once we decide to accept the boat, we arrange for pick-up/delivery.
- We provide you with the appropriate paperwork.
- Once the boat is sold, we provide you with a Contemporaneous Written Acknowledgement letter containing the selling price and other appropriate information so that you can take your tax deduction.
Donated Boats for Sale:
All of our boats, trailers and outboards are listed on Craigslist. Please search Craigslist before calling us about our inventory.
Call Sean O'Donnell at the office (704-947-7245) if you have questions about any of our craigslist ads.