Wind is not good on Wednesday. Moving Social Sail to Thursday, October 22nd at 4:30pm.
The 9th Annual Flying Finale is Saturday, October 31st!
All 2020 Summer Camps have been canceled.
FRIDAY, MAY 15TH UPDATE
Re-Open Phase 1 will go as planned at noon!
We are eager to get everyone back on the water, which we believe is a physically and mentally healthy activity…good for morale as well as the immune system. While we wait at the edge of our seats for the conditions for re-opening, we ask you to share the word about our great facility and its benefits to a healthy society.
LNCS will be closed to all activities - including all sailing, SUP, kayaks - until further notice.All LNCS staff will be furloughed until at least May 1, 2020. Email will be checked and urgent matters will be responded to immediately. We wish you the very best during this time.
Open sailing, MacKenBri use, kayaking and paddleboarding are without restriction. Social Sail canceled for the near future. Clubhouse closed until mid-April.
Open sailing, kayaking and paddleboarding are without restriction.
Social Sail restricted to 10 people until the end of March.
Clubhouse closed until the end of March.